Welcome

Welcome to White2Black. I started this blog as a white belt and am doing my best to keep it going through black belt. I will try and capture the best of Bjj, and I will give you a look inside my crazy mind. This blog will not be perfect, but it will convey my BJJ journey to you. I compete often so I will make sure I give you guys a piece of that as well. I am currently a Blue belt, I have competed at Pans, Worlds, and many other IBJJF tournaments, as well as local Naga, and smaller tournaments.

Blue Belt

Blue Belt
June 6th 2011

Monday, March 19, 2012

Chicago Open

I wanted to provide you guys with the links to coach's matches. Also I didnt really get a chance to mention her, but his daughter, Danielle Alvarez has been on fire for quite some time. She is going to make quite the mark on the Jiu Jitsu world, watch out for her. Everything I post up video wise of others will be public, if it is not posted on a public forum then it is not meant to be and I will not use my social media connections to obtain them otherwise. Sometimes people don't want their videos up :D

Here is the match against Renato Tavares(above)